As the weather starts to cool (or freeze, depending on where you are), the air begins to steal whatever moisture your skin has, and naturally your skin begs for more. Although we can’t solve world peace, we can help you get your skin back to ‘normal.’
In the winter it’s important to use a natural body lotion to help keep your skin well hydrated and nourished. All of our products at Mademoiselle Provence are capable of doing just that, however, one particular natural body lotion stands out from the collection -- The Almond & Orange Blossom Body Lotion.
Why is this particular body lotion great? Because of what it’s made of.
Here’s a list of the key ingredients:
- Organic Sweet Almond → used for softening and soothing properties
- Orange Blossom → offers calming properties
- Shea Butter → known to repair, protect, and nourish the skin
- Vegetable Glycerin → provides moisturizing benefits
All in all, everything in this bottle is destined for winter-greatness. Every little ingredient was chosen with you in mind to help fight the harsh cold weather against your skin. In addition, this lotion has been dermatologically tested on sensitive skin, it is pH Balanced, vegan, and cruelty-free. Not only is it perfect for this time of year, it’s also perfectly up to your standards.
On the other hand, applying moisturizer isn’t the only way to keep that hydrated Summer glow all Winter long. Here are some other tips we love to use:
- Limit your shower time and temperature: Yes, long hot showers are the closest thing to heaven, but your skin doesn’t share the same sentiment. Watch, your skin will thank you if you keep your showers under five minutes and on the lukewarm side of the thermometer.
- Eat right and stay hydrated: It’s important to help your skin thrive from the inside out. Eat healthy foods and drink plenty of water. This should be done all year round, but especially now!
- Lower the thermostat: Yes, you read that right. Keeping your thermostat around 72 degrees is actually better than cranking up the heat. Central heating can make the air in your house even drier, and your skin -- more sad.
If you have any questions, please, contact us -- we’d love to hear from you.
Les Femmes de Mademoiselle Provence
#coldweatherlotion #winterlotion #bestwinterlotion #whattoknowaboutwinter #winterbeauty #sheabutterlotion #mademoiselleprovence #almondandorangeblossom #sensitiveskin #wintersensitiveskin #coldweathercream #bodycream #bodylotion #handcream #handlotion